Life Coaching: Why go for life coaching?
Life coaching is a solution-focused approach to your personal development that can help you to make lasting changes in all areas of your life.
Marléne facilitates this change for her clients by working through challenges with them, using applicable methodologies.
Marléne undertakes to assist with the following:
– Your journey towards discovering your hidden possibilities and identifying your true potential.
– Getting you to go beyond your perceived limitations.
– Making lasting changes in all areas of your life!
Life Coaching FAQs
>> Read more
What are the benefits of having a life coach at your side?
– Providing an accountability partner.
– Giving you the space to name your goals as you see them.
– Recognising the habits that are non-serving and establishing ways to make the changes you want to make.
– Helping you to stop procrastinating and take action.
– Using various tools and therapies that will aid in the management of stress.
– Identifying limiting beliefs that have been standing in your way of success.
What will you get from life coaching?
Our goals are for you to:
– Let go of your attachment to unresolved, negative emotions and to live with reality.
– Realise how powerful your thoughts are.
– Learn about the power of the mind and body connection.
– Manage stress before it manages you through coaching.
– Find your purpose and learn to live with passion.
– Start to trust yourself, to love, accept love and make your own decisions.
Do You Have Any Questions?
Contact Marléne today to receive more information or to schedule a consultation session where you will discover how Self and More will enhance your life.
A journey to discover your full potential.
Life coaching is a process where a professional life coach helps to motivate and guide you in order to improve various aspects of your life, including career and relationships.
Pilates is a form of exercise that helps promote and improve physical strength, posture, body sensing, mindful movements, muscular endurance, balance and flexibility.
TRE is a series of exercises that help the body relieve itself from deep muscular tension, trauma and stress.