Why go for life coaching?
You may be wondering if hiring a life coach is really worth it. Certainly you can achieve your life goals by yourself? Now, we are not here to tell you that you won’t be able to achieve your goals without the help of a coach, we are simply here to tell you that a coach will make your journey towards achieving your goals so much easier!
Having a life coach at your side has a number of benefits. First off, having a coach makes you accountable for your actions. This means that suddenly, you become responsible for reaching your goals. Without a coach you are only accountable for yourself, but as soon as you have a mentor, you will have to prove yourself to them as well. Having a coach will therefore motivate you to stop procrastinating and take action.
A coach can also teach you how to deal with stress that has been holding you back in the past. They can give advice and suggest using various tools and therapies that will aid in the management of stress, helping you overcome the obstacles that have been standing in your way of success.
Finally, life coaching often gives you a brand new insight to yourself. A coach will observe your patterns of behaviour, analyse it and give you feedback on it. This, in turn, will help you to discover more about yourself, allowing you to grow as a person. A coach will also encourage you to always do better and to overcome the obstacles that have been holding you back in the past, improving your sense of self-belief and self-confidence.
So, if you are stuck in a rut, it may be time to consult with a professional life coach.
Here are some of the signs that can indicate that you might benefit from life coaching services:
- Are you feeling increasingly angry and frustrated every day?
- Are you feeling disconnected?
- Have you tried everything in your power to improve on yourself?
- Do you have an outlet for all of your frustrations? You need to release all that emotion somewhere… Is what you are doing working now?
- Do you feel that you have nowhere to turn, that life just gets more difficult to cope with on a daily basis?
- Are you repeating destructive patterns of behaviour?
- Are you feeling emotional, like a victim and a broken person, either as a result of an event or for no obvious reason? Wondering how to pick up the pieces?
- Do you feel like no one understands what your struggle is like?
- Do you feel like you are in a hole and can’t find a way out?
- Do you feel that you are unable to trust yourself, to love, accept love or make decisions?
- Are you unhappy even though things are seemingly fine?
- Are you stuck in the past?
- Does nothing seem to work?
- Are you in constant emotional and physical pain?
- Have you and/or your partner reached an impasse?
- Do you lack the vision you had before?
- Are you paralysed by fear?
- Are you emotionally fatigued?
What’s in it for you?
- You will learn to let go of your attachment to unresolved, negative emotions
- You will learn to live with reality
- You will learn how powerful your thoughts are
- You will learn to design outcomes and plan goals that are achievable and in line with your passions
- You will learn about boundaries
- You will learn about the power of the mind and body connection
- You will learn to manage stress before it manages you through coaching and/or TRE®
- You will find your purpose and learn to live with passion
- You will find your authenticity
We are all born to be our best… let’s explore that together!
Do You Have Any Questions?
Contact Marléne today to receive more information or to schedule a consultation session where you will discover how Self and More will enhance your life.
A journey to discover your full potential.
Life coaching is a process where a professional life coach helps to motivate and guide you in order to improve various aspects of your life, including career and relationships.
Pilates is a form of exercise that helps promote and improve physical strength, posture, body sensing, mindful movements, muscular endurance, balance and flexibility.
TRE is a series of exercises that help the body relieve itself from deep muscular tension, trauma and stress.